пятница, 21 февраля 2014 г.

Aikido as a unique view of martial arts - Abdykerim uluu Islam says

Sport from ancient times held a stake in society. And any man, being as a part of society participated in the life of society. He was engaged in a variety of sports, possibly improving and complementing its Legacy techniques. Others are looking for ways and methods to learn the methods and techniques of a particular sport that they have chosen.

The 9th grade pupil of Alisher Navoi’s secondary school Abdykerim uluu Islam says: "I became interested in aikido and began to look for, where to participate at sport-club in Osh. I searched the Internet, through sites of oriental martial arts".

Islam has been studying Aikido for six months. As he said, aikido was his way of life so as to help the sport he learned to be on time, follow the rules, led his inner world in order.

"Catching aikido I brought your body in shape, has become much tougher than it was before", - said Islam.
Aikido, as a unique view of martial arts, embodied in several martial arts. Morihei Ueshiba, founder of Aikido, preached his doctrine of no attack on the enemy, and on the protection of it, reflecting the blows inflicted by the simultaneous use of gravity of the enemy.

"I loved the principles of aikido as they contain not use strikes and escape from them, using the technique of redirection and reflection inflicted blows on the enemy itself," - says Islam.

The immediate plans for the future of Islam in pass 5th kyu, and then pass the exam on 1st dan black belt and above. But that dream has become a reality you must practice diligently.

"I train a lot to achieve the desired result. Doing here in the hall, and also houses many times I repeat all the techniques I've learned before, and the last lesson. Home helps me to repeat the exercise my older brother. I invited him, but he has no time to come to our room,"- he says.

"I also invite your friends to Aikido, but they are not interested. They are interested in sports, where there is shock technique - boxing, Thai boxing,"- says Islam.

"Many people think that some sports are better than others. For example, someone thinks that boxing or wrestling better than aikido. If an athlete is good all the time engaged in sports, do not miss a workout and gives him more time, of course, he will be better prepared than I was. And if I'm good aikido and devote more time to their development, then I'll be better prepared in terms of sports,"- he said.

According to Islam, for its formation in aikido he would continue his continued employment and will help develop those who want to engage in this type of martial arts.


Press office of the Regional Department of Fakhr in Osh

Комментариев нет :

Отправить комментарий