четверг, 20 февраля 2014 г.

The ability to make mistakes in Aikido

Article from winners

The backbreaking six weeks at Dojo - still with Aikido/ Finally I begun penetrate into the essence of this martial art. Despite of all this difficulties, lack of physical agenda, psychological barrier, battle with own laziness and weakness, my initial enthusiasm had not spill. I am hurriedly prepared but also miss trainings. Honestly spaeking, I play foul and instead of 30 push-ups do only 15. I'm just terribly afraid that if all 30 push-ups again, I will not force everything else.

Exploring the complicate reception or performing somersault over the shoulder (I still understand with difficulty!) all sorts of unpleasant doubts begin to climb in the head and I want to take and run. Sometimes I feel ashamed in front of the other participants. And always think that I'm an adult and do not have the right to say "I can not." I do not parents brought in Aikido, I do not engage in health forced, I go to Aikido to avenge and maim someone, this is my own choice! I've been doing it for fun.

During the lessons completely disables all thoughts, worries and problems. You are here and now. Help me back up, watching my progress. Even accidentally thrown phrase trainer, that I have every chance in June to pass a certification exam, contributes to the fact that I feel incredible rise forces. I am far from thinking even tolerate the thought of such success, but who knows, there is still 4 months of training.

Acquaintances and friends write asking. Boys laugh off, saying we must now behave more carefully next to me, someone says that a woman is not the case that with pumped muscles I will look ugly. Funny J. Girls are more interested in whether it is possible to lose weight with the help of Aikido. Everyone has their own, as they say. In the last lesson, one participant stated, "You - Gulnara? You are my idol! "And I suddenly wanted to go down the drain," How so? For what? "I hesitate to start, run and do not look back just to see him not J. More recently wrote from distant Belarus. Pleased that about my snotty - tearful stories read and draw from them positive. At such moments, peace comes and wants to continue to live in the present! Well after all that complain and make excuses? I have no right to make mistakes.

Gulnara Pazylova,
The winner of the competition held Aikido Federation regional office in Osh, Kyrgyz Republic

Комментариев нет :

Отправить комментарий